Wonderful Days of Winter!!!

Wonderful Days of Winter!!!

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

We have a had a fantastic first week so far.  We are learning the classroom routines and procedures , and getting to know all of our new friends. Everyone seems to be adjusting wonderfully and I can already tell this is going to be an awesome year!!! 
I want to thank everyone who has donated to the whole class school supplies. We will be in need of them come mid-winter.  I also want to remind parents that  they need to return the emergency cards as soon as possible so the office has all the updated information. Thank you.
Finally, I would like to invite everyone to our Open House on Sept. 24th at 6:00 pm. This is a really fun (and a bit of a crazy night) to come to the classroom and see all the amazing work that we have done already. We hope that you can make it. The students are so proud to show their work. 
This will be a “weekly-ish” newsletter… hopefully…
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to email me at mharrington@capeelizabethschools.org or call me on my  939-4880 or school voice at 799-7339.

Have a great week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment